What is UPDA? What does UPDA mean? Well grab a copy and see what’s really UPDA right now and you are halfway to understanding it.
A run of good waves, lack of travel commitments and too much time sitting around led to an idea, that idea quickly became an outlet for Noa Deane and Phil Gallagher to direct their respected skills. The result is a true collector's item in the form of a 138-page book crafted around the concept of showcasing Noa’s surfing but also the life lived behind the waves. His passions, his pets and the local pub. Noa gets to open up the shed and share some of his treasures and the stories behind them.
Featuring the photography of Phil Gallagher who was faced with the tough task of showcasing one of the world's best free surfers in a new light and rose to the challenge of capturing some of his best work to date.
With a limited 1,000 copies only released globally, this is sure to become a treasured item for any collector of quality printed surf material. Each copy comes hand-numbered and signed by Noa Deane.
- 138 pages
- Limited 1,000 copies only released worldwide
- Hand-signed and numbered by Noa Deane
- Premium quality paper and printing
- Printed on responsibly sourced materials (FSC™ Certified Company)
- Featuring photography by Phil Gallagher
- Published by Wild Hearted Press
- Art Direction / Design / Edit by Langley Studio